Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just to say hello!

Go down 
+26
Arcadia
Menow
Black Shadow Alchemist
Orenji
Eureka
memories
Random villain
Ze Germans?
davehead
Katon_user
Orochimaru
Tall drink of water
polly dactyl
UglySperm
LilTEK
choujifan
Qualm
Itachi
Akasha
HellBent
slipsour001
ninjarific
nefarious_hippo
Jakotsu
Jiraiya
NarutoJunkie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
memories
Academy Student

Female Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-07-18

Just to say hello! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2006 10:07 pm

*takes a deep breath* alright I just started watching naruto about four months ago bleh!! I am a HUGE Kakashi fan *huggles Kakshi plushi* I was searching through the web minding my own business when I came acrosse this place which has the name Naruto with junkies attached to it so I just had to join! It seems like everyone knows everyone here somehow so I'll just say you may call me Becky!! I'm a mexican with a passion with Japan (and more respect for it too) I love Fullmetal Alchmist (especially Roy Mustang* and any other anime I've been able to see. Hrm, I 've always wanted to be a junkie... -^^-
Back to top Go down
http://z14.invisionfree.com/TheNewRageInc/index.php?act=idx
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2006-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2006 10:24 pm

Well you're more than welcome to be a junkie on this website!! Welcome i'm slipsour, and I um. . . . . hang out? I helped a little bit right nancy?

Hey Memories, where at in Texas are you from, because, if everyone doesn't know by now, I bleed Texas orange.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2006 10:58 pm

YAY! more new people! You are totally welcome here. And yes he helped out alot actually.... even though I hate to say it smack hehe

*stick Brandon to see the orange blood!* Of course now its NARUTO ORANGE!! BAWAHAHA! *sticks him again just casue then runs away*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2006 11:21 pm

I'm from the deep south, a border town in fact. Yes.. I've only seen white people on tv and one black person in real life... so sorry if I offend lol. Yay, I get to be a junkie too... it's like Christmas early santa
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2006 11:23 pm

Were like the only two that dont know anyone irl, w00t at least im not alone ^_^

lol, i come from florida so theres like 3 white people,including me, and millions of mexicans xD
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2006 11:34 pm

lol, awsome. You will now be my bestfriend here... because we are alike in that one way... are you sure they're not Cuban? it'd be more logical if they were...
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 18, 2006 11:35 pm

didnt think of it, but its both
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:43 am

Hullo Becky!! *waves enthusiastically* Welcome, welcome!

It doesn't matter what enthnicity you are...if you're a fan of Kakashi - you're good by me! *grinz* KKthumbsups
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:21 pm

Hi! I'm Lizzie! ^^;; I'm new and...Yeah. I'm new. I'm just not a n00b. Thankies. Yes..welcome me.

<< I started watching Naruto cause my boyfriend watched it. I like other anime too, but when I started watching Naruto, I immediatly fell in love with it. ^^;;

Fav char: Hinata.

^^
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:24 pm

Hey lizzy

<--- is also new

you like Hinata hu? and why is nOOb spell like that?
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:25 pm

<< Cause...it is.

OH, good. I'm new too.

..wait..

>> You knew that.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:26 pm

Is l77t

naruto sux >>
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:27 pm

Well, yeah. That too.

He does not. T.T
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:30 pm

I may be blind but I can still see that JAK!! This is a Naruto Forum after all! you can't go around saying Naruto sux!! I will smite you! smack laser ninjaabduct hehe Anyway, welcome Lizzie! My fav character is Hinata too!! She's awesome!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:32 pm

Cheah, I like took a test and I scored as Hinata. After that, she became my favorite character. My boyfriend came out as Naruto. ^^;; It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:33 pm

Damnit >>

Remind me again why I joined then Razz
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:34 pm

lol, you guys are weird...

>< why would someone join a Naruto site if the dislike Naruto? It's just like that guy from the other forum who joinged an anime site and he disliked anime.. weirdos..
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:38 pm

lol there are a few of my friends who joined just to support the forum that dont like anime... that have never even seen Naruto so its cool, I don't really mind ^_^
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:39 pm

cheah I suppose that is a fairly good reason. hehe friends...
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:40 pm

Yeah just came cause of people i knew, and i needed another forum to take up my boring life ..... wait i dont have a life >>
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:45 pm

EXACTLY! Although, Naruto is AWESOME! Even if there are a slim few that don't think so... you can just stick you head in a hole or something... ^_^ But Friends are a good reason, to occupy a forum... that is why I added other stuff besides just the anime...besides, or life is not just anime I loooooove movies!!!! going to one in just a few minutes.. oh yeah speaking of I gotta go get ready!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:46 pm

What movie!!!
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:50 pm

POTC Dead Man's Chest!
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2006 2:55 pm

ah forgot about that, tell me how it is. Ill be seeing Clerks2 friday ^_________^
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 20, 2006 3:52 pm

Welcome Lizzy and Becky. Nice to meet you. Don't worry, I don't think anyone around here gets offended very easily, but if they did. I would be the offender. I think giving caucasions hell is "in" now anyway. Also, don't sweat the Mexican thing. I married one.

Hey Jak, don't be a hater. I thought you were cool 'cause you were an herbalist. Now I'm finding out you hate Naruto!? Mr. T "I pity the fool that don't like Naruto!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to say hello!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: