Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just to say hello!

Go down 
+26
Arcadia
Menow
Black Shadow Alchemist
Orenji
Eureka
memories
Random villain
Ze Germans?
davehead
Katon_user
Orochimaru
Tall drink of water
polly dactyl
UglySperm
LilTEK
choujifan
Qualm
Itachi
Akasha
HellBent
slipsour001
ninjarific
nefarious_hippo
Jakotsu
Jiraiya
NarutoJunkie
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

Just to say hello! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 8:52 pm

What if i post that one spider pic >>
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2006 8:53 pm

I don't care.... spiders don't bother me.. now if you were to post it after someone said they were afaid of spiders.. like you did that last time you are talking about... then I would have a problem.. ^_^ lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
polly dactyl
Ninja
polly dactyl

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 22, 2006 1:34 am

*patiently waits with the liquor*
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2006 7:01 pm

Good answer on the liquor and drugs thing Melissa! I have to second your opinion and add a few of my own. I drink or smoke weed to wind down. Weed is relaxing. The worst thing about it is that it's illegal. The next bad thing below that is that it makes you lazy. I don't do any other "drugs" and I don't consider weed a drug. I would smoke weed over drinking any day of the week if it was legal. The only reason it isn't legal is because the government wouldn't make as much money off of it if it was. Would I tell someone to drink or smoke weed? No, that's a personal decision to make on your own. I definitely respect people that don't, but don't respect anybody any less if they do. As far as it killing brain cells, I'm sure it kills a few, but it must not kill enough because I was still practically an A/B student through school and I'm definitely not considered a dumb ass (as far as I know). Sorry, I like intelligent conversations about taboo subjects.

I think one of the most kick ass things about this forum is that it's not full of a bunch of anal ass motherfuckers. Anybody can actually speak their minds about whatever they want and they don't have to worry about some asshole jumping down their throat because they posted twice back to back. That whole double posting thing that people bitch about on other forums has gotten ridiculous. I understand if the "doubleposter" is posting one word posts or something stupid like that, but some of this shit people complain about is straight bullshit.

One of the things that keeps some of these threads going is when we go off topic, so that to me is just al'right. Well, gotta go....Oh Yeah, back on subject. WELCOME ALL!!! Ebisu
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2006 7:08 pm

So um . . . I don't like know you personally Melissa, but I wanna go to microbreweries so um . . . I'm Brandon, I'm 22, and I'm from Texas, um . . . if you feel you don't know me enough I will keep posting until I earn a ticket to beer. . . um . . . . I mean California, or Oregon, or wherever. Peace I'm out! kk_rtech

Last edited by on Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2006 7:09 pm

lol! You rock Jeff! and Iagree about the double posting BS....

Welcome ALL new people!!
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2006 9:01 pm

Jeff - Well said my friend! You always did have some damn good opinions on some damn good subjects! *grinz*

Brandon - Let's see...you like Naruto, you like beer, you aren't underage, you're friend's with Nancy and Julie (who, by the way, always talk well of you), you like my signature quote and you seem to have a good sense of humour. If I ever have the money to fly friends over here, I think it'd be great if you came out! I'm always happy to make a new friend - even if they are from Texas. *grinz and runs away before you can take a swing at her* Of course, the whole flying folks out dream is...well, just a dream. So far at least. But, who knows *shrugs* maybe I'll make that dream come true some day! cheers

Last edited by on Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
Jiraiya
Jiraiya

Male Number of posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2006 9:35 pm

What? Did someone say something about beer? don't hold out on the beer. Who has it tell me tell me now Mad Gimme Beer sorry about that I just got a little carry away I love beer if you haven't caught that. So what are we taliking about here?
Back to top Go down
polly dactyl
Ninja
polly dactyl

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2006 10:28 pm

you can get an RX for weed here

in my county you can possess up to 3 pounds
grow 100 sq ft

the doctor thinks it helps with the PMS
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2006 12:39 am

I most definitely agree with the doctors over there! Yeah
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2006 5:37 pm

Yup, thats the smart way to practive medicine.
Back to top Go down
Orenji
Ninja
Orenji

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2006 10:07 am

Howdy. I am Orenji Masamoto or more commonly known as Josh. I found this forum shortly after Joining the Naruto Junkies mIRC chat. I have been watching Naruto since the Subtitled versions began appearing on the internet and i know it pretty well. I plan on getting to know you all in the future.

*bows gently.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/orenji
memories
Academy Student

Female Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2006 5:40 pm

*tackles Orenji* I love your kitty white thing... that's a cat!! Hello, I'm not sure if I have the right to do this but welcome to... this place.*gives welcome cookie and walks out*
Back to top Go down
http://z14.invisionfree.com/TheNewRageInc/index.php?act=idx
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2006 5:45 pm

I have a feeling you two will get along very well Razz
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2006 6:08 pm

*just smiles and smiles and smiles*

Ahem....and welcome, of course! I hope you enjoy posting with us, Orenji. We all look forward to seeing you around the board and in the IRC channel.
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2006 6:53 pm

Yes, welcome, I'm Slipsour, and I RULE ALL!!! Disreguard that, iI get carried away sometimes. Anyways if you need anything just PM me. And don't get to close to Jak or Mel, they bite!
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2006 7:09 pm

i do alot more than bite
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2006 8:48 am

Welcome! I hope memories didn't scare you off, cause if she did...there'd...be a big problem. ^^ *hugs* Welcome to NarutoJunkies! Hope you have a nice stay here and post lots!!
Back to top Go down
memories
Academy Student

Female Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2006 3:28 pm

I ish not that scary!! I was just complementing on the cat that was white and was a cat! I see not how that could have chased him off!!

T.T Tis not my fault he hasn't come back...
Back to top Go down
http://z14.invisionfree.com/TheNewRageInc/index.php?act=idx
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2006 3:44 pm

*hugs* I know, Becky. I know. v.v
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2006 8:47 pm

What's up Orenji. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Naruto Junkies!
Back to top Go down
Black Shadow Alchemist
Ninja
Black Shadow Alchemist

Male Number of posts : 10
Location : why does it matter, no matter where you go there you are...
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2006 8:40 pm

Hello peoples what's shakin, i'm new and proud of it ninjaabduct i like your emoticons
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2006 11:23 pm

Welcome yo!! Always nice to see an FMA fan. And an Envy fan at that! KKthumbsups
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 9:52 pm

Yep welcome! Always good to have new people!
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 1:52 am

Hello, this is Me, and that's my name. Perhaps it's a story we can get into someday.

I don't remember exactly how I found this site, but I think it was when I researching downloads or something. Anyway, I browsed around in a few of the forum topics and found that you all are pretty damn funny. What made me bookmark the page to come back was somebody talking about how much they liked Asuma and how cool he was always with a cigarette in his mouth, and what brand was it that he smoked again? Marlboro Bents? ha ha I was laughing for days.

I am actually a HUGE Naruto fan. Originally my favorite was Inuyasha (I'm an adult swim/cartoon network junkie) and I ended up watching a Naruto marathon one Sat. while waiting for adult swim to come on an BAM!!! Inu-who?

So, I'm up to date on all the manga, and I'm at episode 178 in the anime (god bless fansubs). I would be caught up, but Im having trouble getting through the fillers. Naruto is my favorite character because he is just my precious lil' baby. I'm serious! He is just adorable!! dattebayo (I love his voice) But really, I love all the characters and think they are all so well developed. Except Sasuke. It makes me sick to even look at him. Traitorous crybaby!! toiletflush

Anyway, I'm glad to finally be a part and I look forward to some good Naruto discussions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to say hello!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: