Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just to say hello!

Go down 
+26
Arcadia
Menow
Black Shadow Alchemist
Orenji
Eureka
memories
Random villain
Ze Germans?
davehead
Katon_user
Orochimaru
Tall drink of water
polly dactyl
UglySperm
LilTEK
choujifan
Qualm
Itachi
Akasha
HellBent
slipsour001
ninjarific
nefarious_hippo
Jakotsu
Jiraiya
NarutoJunkie
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun May 28, 2006 5:09 pm

This is just to kinda say Hi and if you want to post your first name and a little about yourself so people can get to know you. So I'll go first...

(although most of you here now already know but hopefully more and more people will so up who don't know me....)
My name is Nancy, I'm married to Gaara of the Desert here on the forum...he does most of my banners and stuff becuase he is better at photoshop than I am!! but I'm learning. ^_^ Lets see...we don't have any kids, but we love anime mainly Naruto, hence the reason, I made this forum. And thanks to all my friends so far who have supported it!

Last edited by on Tue May 30, 2006 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Jiraiya
Jiraiya

Male Number of posts : 209

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun May 28, 2006 5:20 pm

Hey everyone I am Dan AKA Jiraiya. Naruto is the only anime that I have really got into, but now I am addicted to it like freaking crack. I am also very much into college football GO LSU & BIG BLUE MICHIGAN. Thanks for starting up the web site Nancy lets hope Brandon doesn't ruin it lol.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun May 28, 2006 5:34 pm

Konichiwa. Watashi no namae wa Jakotsu dessu. Im a huge fan of Rumiko Takahashi's work. Im obsessed with anything to do with Nihon, I wish i was Nihongo but sadly im amerikan. Im usually playing rpg's. This forum has potential, cant wait for more people to sign up. See ya around. Sayonara
Back to top Go down
nefarious_hippo
Genin
nefarious_hippo

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2006-05-23

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyMon May 29, 2006 1:30 pm

I am a simple Julie. I am married to Nancy's husband's cousin. I haven't seen as much Naruto as I would like to see, which is all of it, so I'm not as cultured as some other veiwers. I am a great lover of animals, especially cats, and a crazy vegitarian.
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyTue May 30, 2006 1:37 am

Hajimemashite! My name's Melissa and I'm a nerd. I love anime of all shapes and sizes. I'm not so good with introductions, so if you find yourself wondering more about who I am--have a peek here: www.myspace.com/ninjarific
Or you can just ask me anything you want to know.
I'm quite happy to make friends and welcome anyone who wants to drop me a line via ICQ, myspace or just plain ol' email. All of my info is available thru this site.

I look forward to seeing many, many new faces here!

Last edited by on Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyTue May 30, 2006 4:48 pm

SO I'm Brandon. I guess I would be considered Nancy's partner in crime in this little experiment! So I love Naruto, Trigun, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing(no other kind of gundam!), Dragonball Z (I know i'm a goob!) and a few others. I haven't seen all of Fruits Basket, but it was kinda cool, more of a feminine anime so. . . I also have seen a little of Full Metal Alchemist, and would like to see more! I am also addicted to video games and Texas football. . . well. . . all football! I also gotta warn everyone that I think I am a humerous person, so expect alot of stupidity and scarcasm from me, it's just my nature.
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Male Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2006-05-29

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyWed May 31, 2006 5:45 pm

I'm Jeff, Akasha's husband. I love my family, friends, games, disc golf, and anime. My family and friends are the most important thing to me. I'm pretty outgoing and I usually don't have a problem letting people know what's on my mind. Some would say I'm kind of aggressive, but I don't really agree.

I'm currently working on a Naruto based RPG and have been making some progress. My dream is to turn my RPG into an MMO.
Back to top Go down
Akasha
Academy Student
Akasha

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-05-30

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: ADULT CONTENT - LANGUAGE   Just to say hello! EmptyThu Jun 01, 2006 10:24 pm

I'm Jeanine, a.k.a. Akasha. I'm not ashamed to say that yes, I am a Naruto junkie. I'm simply mad for all things Japanese. I am also learning to speak Japanese. I also write (and read for that matter) smut. Good Naruto smut. Yes, I'm a closet freak. I'm addicted. I just might have a problem. I'm married to Jeff motherfuckin' Els, a.k.a. Hellbent. I tought him everything he knows. tee hee!
Back to top Go down
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyFri Jun 02, 2006 4:43 pm

Everything...except for THIS!! fyou
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyFri Jun 02, 2006 5:12 pm

OMG hehe....I knew that smiley would come in handy for something....speaking of...How do ya'll like all the little Naruto smileys I found?? You have to click the veiw more and they will come up...if ya'll don't like that option tell me and I can change it..... ^_^ I think they are awesome! big grin grin embarassed laughing rock lee wink sakura_confused sakura_crying rolls_eyes shino 3rd asuma gaara1 gaara2 hinata kk_chidori kk_rtech kk_reads kk_sharingan kisame RL_nice guy pose kyuubi rasengan neji neji2 orochi sasuke_fire :inner_Sa: Sharingan Haku Kabuto sand_nin turtle ZZZ Naruto2 Ebisu KKthumbsups Shino1 Yondaime

Last edited by on Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Ninja
Itachi

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-06-02

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyFri Jun 02, 2006 7:05 pm

Hi guys and gals Im Itachi aka Daniel. I know alot of you guys real life just letting you know i signed up and am loving it. My girlfriend even likes this site and is possibly gonna sign up as well though she doenst know much other than she thinks Orochimaru is hot for an anime guy LMAO. anyways Here i am as promised.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyFri Jun 02, 2006 8:59 pm

YAY DANIEL! I so I figured you lost the paper that i wrote this link on... but if you did, either you found it or....Jeff gave it to you didn't he??? Either way, I'm just glad to have people signing up! Glad ya'll like the site! Tell your girlfriend...wasn't her name Rachel? TO WATCH NARUTO!! kyuubi Its great! But even if she doesn't, we will be glad to have her! Julie is way behind too...I'm so going to have to kick her in the ass, and make her keep watching it!!!! KKthumbsups
Back to top Go down
Qualm
Ninja
Qualm

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2006-06-03

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: konichiwa beotches!!   Just to say hello! EmptySat Jun 03, 2006 11:56 pm

yeah her name is Racheal KKthumbsups hehe
anyway, Hey guys, Joey here Naruto2
For those who don't know me, I'm somewhat introverted in person(as long as I'm not drunk, cause then I'm an asshole) I enjoy: most movies, most music, puzzles, mind teasers, yo-yos, audio & video editing, cigerettes, sake, singing in the shower/car, most video games(especially the ones where I can win at), Drawing, sleeping, dreaming, makeing educated guesses and being right, and fantasizing about gorgeous women. on a side note I'm prolly the biggest perv any of you know. As far as "naruto" is concerned my favorite character up to date is Shikamaru for series, Neji for the gamecube fighter, and Temari for fantasizing about. I have no shame.
dislikes: I hate dirty sluts(go figure), smelling any bad odor, hangovers, mudbutt(the shits while hungover), seeing anything I don't like about myself in others, haveing to goto work in order to get paid, being laughed at, my past, large crowds of people I don't know, losing, being wrong, hurting people, sore winners, sore losers, not having a working computer, not having internet, misunderstandings/miscommunications, being forced to talk right when I wake up,.... ya know the list goes on. oh and having to discribe myself is always somewhat awkward. so that's that. Naruto is Awesome!! and I can't wait to see the anime catch up to the manga. and if anyone locally wants to challenge me to some Naruto....
neji2 I'll see you at Jeff's!!!
Back to top Go down
http://pcshockr.deviantart.com
choujifan
Ninja
choujifan

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-06-04

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun Jun 04, 2006 12:22 am

Hey what's up my cousin (brandon) told me to come here, it's pretty cool so yeah.
Please talk to me. If ya got any questions about me just ask. pig <---Me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/W_T_F_man
LilTEK
Ninja
LilTEK

Male Number of posts : 1

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun Jun 04, 2006 12:34 am

Hey what's up, just saying hi, APPARENTLY I'm new to this so send me a message and stuff.

Dislikes: A-holes, People who call him fat, sluts, drugs.

Obsessions: Garaa.

Girlfriend: Stacy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mental_maniac
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun Jun 04, 2006 12:49 am

I have a feeling im the only outsider here >>
Back to top Go down
UglySperm
Ninja
UglySperm

Male Number of posts : 13

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun Jun 04, 2006 5:33 am

Heyas all,
Name is UglySperm (Jeramie J IRL). Was told of this site by Hellbent and friends, so decided to join up.

For those who don't know me, my likes are long walks in the park, petting kittens and smelling flowers.

For those of you who do know me, you know that the previous sentience was a complete and total lie.

While I don't know that much about Naruto itself, I've been a long time anime junkie and have recently come back into the fold by watching newer stuff than "Ranma 1/2" and "Slayers".

Anyway, if you want to know more about me, I have a Myspace account (who doesn't these days?) at http://www.myspace.com/uglysperm

Please don't pick on me, I bruise easily.
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun Jun 04, 2006 3:57 pm

Hey Jakotsu, at this site, nobody is an outsider, you just gotta get to know everyone! For those who don't know us, NarutoJunkie and myself were members of another site that will remain unnamed(we'll call them stupidheads cause we can!) and the people there were um. . . not very friendly (THEY WERE STUPIDHEADS!) so we're sittin at work and Julie(nefarioushippo) says "why don't you just start your own site?" Well that got nancy's gears movin and this site is the result (With a little help from yours truly!) Now we have more members signing up daily so STAY POSTING PEOPLE!!! And if you must know I'm obsessed with using intellectual insults like dumbhead or stupidhead, or . . . fyou !

Anyways welcome uglysperm, lilTEK, and Bopper(Choujifan!).
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun Jun 04, 2006 5:23 pm

He is exactly right, Jakotsu you of all people should know what he is talking about ^_^

I am glad to see that so many people are taking an interest so quickly! I just hope that you all keep coming back!! That's what will keep this site going! We (the admins and mods) will try and keep adding new stuff that you want and keeping it interesting for you!

And Welcome All New members!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptySun Jun 04, 2006 7:43 pm

Yeah I know what he's talking about, and im glad to hear that Very Happy. This forum is great, I will keep coming back.....until I get a life, but dont worry that wont be anytime soon Smile
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyMon Jun 05, 2006 4:57 pm

Hello and welcome to all new members!! *shakes hands all around*

Some of you I know: Itachi-S'up Daniel! Ugly Sperm-Hey, hey Jeramie. Glad to see you're watching some FMA. Hope ya like it. Qualm-JOEY! Where the heck were you this weekend??

Some of you I don't know...yet! Very Happy : Nice to have you here Choujifan & lilTEK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
HellBent
HellBent

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyMon Jun 05, 2006 8:41 pm

Yes, welcome all new people! I'm sure I'll offend you all before it's all said and done. Twisted Evil

No, seriously, it really kicks ass that everyone is here. I can honestly say everyone here are really good people. Anyone I don't know here is cool by default, since you were all referred by at least one of the cool people I know.

gaara1
Back to top Go down
polly dactyl
Ninja
polly dactyl

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-06-05

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyTue Jun 06, 2006 12:55 am

hi

Im Monica

perhaps you know me

I like
duct tape
bondage
cake
music
video games
movies
and kiddies

oh and the requisite all things japanese

though I dont yet watch much anime
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyTue Jun 06, 2006 7:27 pm

Welcom Monica! I have heard many. many good things about you. (from Julie and Melissa both) I'm glad you have joined us! ^_^ although that not watching anime thing is going to have to change. Believe me we will get you hooked.

Oh, and I have to say Julie showed me some pictures of a cake that you made for one of your kids?....that was freaking Awesome!! with the fish and stuff...too cool! KKthumbsups Anyway, once again welcome!
Back to top Go down
polly dactyl
Ninja
polly dactyl

Female Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-06-05

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! EmptyTue Jun 06, 2006 9:46 pm

thanks
⭐

melissa has already warned me to be prepared for anime and death metal

I cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just to say hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to say hello!   Just to say hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just to say hello!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum