Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting to know all the members!!!

Go down 
+17
quater
Yondaime Naruto's dad
Lee
Benoit
KibaInuzuka
airbornedragon13
Menow
Shwypn
nefarious_hippo
kyuubinaruto12
Eureka
Jakotsu
memories
HellBent
ninjarific
NarutoJunkie
slipsour001
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
airbornedragon13
Ninja
airbornedragon13

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-09-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 10:28 am

Name is Anthony, hello. Im currenty at wentworth military academy, going into the Army within 3 years as on officer. I like food, anime and breathing. I dont get to get on al ton so i cant post often, and im going to be kicked out accourding to the rules. so...dint expect much from me if that rule stays
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

Female Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2006-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 5:48 pm

Welcome! Welcome! It's fantastic to have some new members sign up for the insanity that is this forum! And so the madness grows...*throws her head back and laughs a laugh of triumphant evil....that ends in choking and wheezing*

Menow - you are my new hero. cheers I wish I could grow herbs, ballroom dance and kick ass! As it is, I can barely keep a fern alive, I dance about as well as I sing (horribly!) and I hurt myself all the time because I'm a clumsy ass. But, I do enjoy the hell out of some yaoi!! So, there's that. *grinz*

Airbornedragon - we already have things in common! I love food, anime and breathing! KKthumbsups I wouldn't worry about the 'no post, you're out' rule. It was mostly just for people that started accounts and never bothered to post a single thing. Not even to say, "Hi! This forum sucks." Lazy bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjarific
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 6:04 pm

I'm soooo excited that I finally have a Yaoi friend!! Now I have someone to share my doujinshi and anime with. (I'm a super pervert.) I thought I'd throw this in for you...

https://2img.net/h/i93.photobucket.com/albums/l57/Menowchan/10coh80.gif

Funny thing about the whole being clumsy thing. If I'm not on the dance floor or sparring, you can totally bet that I'm tripping over something, dropping something, running into something...you get the picture. I'm really clumsy if I'm not paying attention.

Oh yeah...I don't grow, I just smoke Yeah
Back to top Go down
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 6:24 pm

You and me both!! I've got a sizable stash of yaoi doujins, fanfics and fanart myself that I drool over on a daily basis, but I'm always looking for more. And, naturally, I've got a few favorite pairings, but I'll take a gander at almost anything. I happily admit to being a total lech! ^_^ v

Yay for fun yaoi avatars! I'll have to shuffle through my stuff and find a befitting welcome gift. *dives into her treasure trove of boyxboy goodies*

Oh ho ho! I see now....'herbalist'....yeah, I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes. But, that's to be expected of a fellow smoker, ne? Herbalists unite!! And then have a snack and watch some tv. smoke
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 6:27 pm

Yep yep! I am glad we have some new people! or people in general who want to post!! I love people who post! ^_^ Gotta keep this thing going! Hell I'm post to myself if I have too! anyway, once again welcome. Like Mel said, that shit is awesome Menow!! I'm not an herbalist person, one on the few on the site who's not lol... but I don't care about anyone else doing it ^_^ I also can't dance worth shit (is also a clutz).

Airborndragon, yeah that rule was for people that have never posted, not for people who don't post often. I know how that goes. You get busy with something else, like me and WoW and forget to login for like 3 weeks or something lol. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

Male Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2006-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 6:47 pm

Welcome new people. I dont like any of you. I might like menow depending on the collection though ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 8:34 pm

T.T why must Jak always be soo meeeaan.

Anyways, Hi new people!! *huggles*

<< I just started being a big yaoi fan after I watched Loveless. My boyfriend absolutly hates me for that, but it's okay. ^_^

Oh, and dun worry guys. I'm waaay clumsy too. One time, my mom asked me to get the necklace she accidently threw away in the dumpster, so, I ran outside, and stepped on the edge, looking for the necklace, and then I accidently tripped over myself and fell inside. Since I'm short, I couldn't get out, so I waited over an hour untill my mom came out and I yelled for her to get me out. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 10:23 pm

Im nice!!

Just not to many people.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2006 10:37 pm

He has his own special way of being nice. ^_^

Eureka, that sounds like something that would happen to me too. In fact I used to work at a place called Ci Ci's pizza and one night a few a the guys put me over in the dumpster just to be mean cause they knew I wouldn't be able to get out. The left me there like like 10 minutes before they helped me out. ^_^ Anyway..... yeah...
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 12:23 am

So am I to understand there are 3 of us Yaoi fans on this site? (I guess that woul be 4 including Jak, but....)
Wow...

We'll have to find a place to exchange Very Happy

I
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 12:52 am

How about my bedroom ^.^
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 1:29 am

Jak you are such a nut. I like Yaoi too just don't tell my husband.
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 1:34 am

Ill tell him for ya
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 1:38 am

Your bedroom better have a BIG screen tv !!

5 huh? You might just have to open up a *secret* forum for us Wink
Back to top Go down
Jakotsu
Admin
Jakotsu

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 10:30 am

No it has a cheap spongbob tv =( Im gonna buy a new flat screen in a few months.

Dont bother that was the first thing I said.
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 7:25 pm

Dude what kinda sacreligous punk would get rid of a spongebob tv!!!! are you nuts!!!! thats weak man!!!
Back to top Go down
Eureka
Academy Student
Eureka

Female Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 01, 2006 10:11 am

o.o

give it to me, and I'll give you my friend's sister's plasma tv.

it's big...

...and big.
Back to top Go down
KibaInuzuka
Genin
KibaInuzuka

Male Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-04-14

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 5:08 pm

Call me Kiba.. Gimme Beer
Back to top Go down
http://www.veoh.com/
ninjarific
Akatsuki
ninjarific

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 6:20 pm

Well, howdy do, Kiba! Beer
Back to top Go down
Benoit
Ninja
Benoit

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 4:15 pm

Hey, I'm new Suspect
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 4:37 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 9:41 pm

HOLA!!! Welcome
Back to top Go down
slipsour001
Admin
slipsour001

Male Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:49 am

Lots of new people, and they seem to be getting younger. . . . . Thanks Cartoon Network. Chainsaw
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 11:58 am

Actually 3 that just joined are our age... (25-27) ^^ Sasukevil, and then my friend monica and then our friend Kris.... so that's pretty cool... hopefully the 3 of them will be pretty active as well...
Back to top Go down
Lee
Akatsuki

Female Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 2:20 pm

NarutoJunkie wrote:
Actually 3 that just joined are our age... (25-27) ^^ Sasukevil, and then my friend monica and then our friend Kris.... so that's pretty cool... hopefully the 3 of them will be pretty active as well...

Sasukevil's really 13. He says he's 26, but Jak says he's 18. SO HAH!!! YOU HAVE ONLY 2 NEW OLD PEOPLES!!! Not that I think your old Nj Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know all the members!!!   Getting to know all the members!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know all the members!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next