Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Someones out of the cloooooooset.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Akatsuki

Female Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Someones out of the cloooooooset. Empty
PostSubject: Someones out of the cloooooooset.   Someones out of the cloooooooset. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:13 pm

I swear if this doesn't bring any life to this dead comatose forum theres nothing i can do to rececitate it.

I'm bisexual. I like boobies and dick. Moving on.

so hows the wife and kids everyone?
Back to top Go down
Spindori
Ninja
Spindori

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Someones out of the cloooooooset.   Someones out of the cloooooooset. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:46 pm

I came back at a weird time. Normally it'd be appropriate to create a new topic for this, but then it would be ambiguous what I just said was referring to.

(After writing that and comparing it to the last time I hung out here, I am amazed at my growth in maturity. x.x)

Anyway, my purpose: The forum died like all of my other childhood playgrounds. Narutard is long brokted, TN won't let me log in (not that I had a reason to be there really), VF (as Naru's replacement) is also not-as-longly-dead, and even this confetti-flavored factory of crazy lost its rhythm. I don't know where to go... =/

EDIT: My wife's a virgin and my kids are imaginary?
Back to top Go down
Spindori
Ninja
Spindori

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Someones out of the cloooooooset.   Someones out of the cloooooooset. EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Ooh! I know I could edit but I'm not gonna and I won't apologize for the 2post. Narutard still works. (I checked. :p) It only has 4 open forums and no admins around, but it was always run by its members in the past... I'm just saying. Not insinuitaing anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Someones out of the cloooooooset.   Someones out of the cloooooooset. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:08 pm

sorry I've been away guys!

I tend to forget about this place with all the other places I'm running. Have my own site now. But it's a fetish site so no kiddos allowed. (fetish site? anybody surprised? no, I didn't think so.)

I talk to Nan on Facebook, Mel via email, and Hellbent through text.

Well, I'll come back and play with you all if you're going to be here. I am after all still watching/reading Naruto. He is still my favorite character/anime. And I'll see what I can do about getting the others to stop in too. Honestly, I do miss the camaraderie we have here.

I especially miss Jak. No seriously. I really do miss his creep factor, ha ha.

As for Lee.. well, congrats for finding yourself dahling. Boobies are awesome! *nod nod* yes indeedy!
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Someones out of the cloooooooset.   Someones out of the cloooooooset. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:55 pm

lol even I agree with that... you don't really have to be bisexual to like boobs... ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Stance Punk
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Someones out of the cloooooooset.   Someones out of the cloooooooset. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:00 pm

holy shit
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Someones out of the cloooooooset.   Someones out of the cloooooooset. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:19 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someones out of the cloooooooset.   Someones out of the cloooooooset. Empty

Back to top Go down

Someones out of the cloooooooset.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: