Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto discussion site! Anime, Manga

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee
Akatsuki

Female Number of posts : 994
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill? Empty
PostSubject: Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill?   Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Did Nancy ever end up having that baby? I don't remember the due date. lalalalala. this place is so dead. dead. dead. dead. dead. dead.

And im really bored so I'll ramble on about my detestment for michaeljackson.

wtf. why would anyone like him? no he wan't convicted of his pedophilia but seriously....he had neverland inh is back yard and dangeld his kid over a balcony... He went froma black MAN to a white WOMAN. I keep wondering where allt he missing little kids went at neverland.... creepy. And he'sonlygotten 8 nose jobs. Thats not to many at all.
Back to top Go down
Menow
Admin
Menow

Female Number of posts : 1206
Registration date : 2006-09-26

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill?   Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Nancy did have the baby and she's growing like a weed. I'll have to see if she'll come over and post some pics. She's adorable! I love her face. She has these big o' eyes like "Whaaaaaaa?" It's so cute!

People loved Michael Jackson for his music. Black people like him for what he did for black people (nobody cares that he wasn't technically black anymore). He did break some barriers when he was younger.
People are a bit strange when it comes to their icons. It's like Elvis. Nobody cared that he got fat and became a drug user. He was friggin' Elvis. It's the same with Michael Jackson. Nobody wants to believe he did bad things (diddling kiddos) because they only want to believe he was teh awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill?   Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill? EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:42 pm

HAHAHA No we are not all dead! Yes I did have my kid, on 2-10-10! She is almost 6 months old already lol... you are still friends with me on myspace right Lee?? I posted pics of her on there... anyway.. I'll post some here too! Gotta upload them first though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Stance Punk
Academy Student

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill?   Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 pm

myyyspace still exists?
Back to top Go down
NarutoJunkie
Admin
NarutoJunkie

Female Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2006-05-22

Character Sheet
Naruto RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill?   Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill? EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:16 pm

lol yep it doesn't I just hardly ever use it anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naruto_junkie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill?   Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill? Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Fuck did you all die in that Louisianna Oil spill?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Junkies, Prove Your Existence! :: Site :: Announcements-
Jump to: